Monday, September 9, 2013

iPhone 4 deleted all my Contacts!


How can delete contacts from iphone 4

This just happened to me as well. If your customer's are experiencing this issue, it is obviously a known issue. Backing up your contact list is pretty useless if your contacts have already been erased.

I tried to access my messages and then all of a sudden my phone started moving slow and then my contacts were all gone. I did nothing different than I usually do.

This seems to be a defect and needs to be fixed. Please address this defect so I know if I should continue to use my iPhone or look into a different phone/cell provider. Randomly erasing my data and then saying "this isn't a known issue" is pretty upsetting to hear.

How can recovery contacts from iphone 5

The iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery can help you restore deleted/lost contacts from iPhone 4/4S/5/6 without iTunes backup,or recover iPhone lost contacts from iTunes backup files.This iPhone Data Recovery not only recover contacts on iPhone,but also supports recover all lost data from iPad and iPod on Mac/Windows computer.What’s data the iOS data recovery supports to recovery?The iOS data recovery supports recover Contacts, text message, Photos,Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks.If you use iOS 7 device,you also restore contacts from iPhone/iPad/iPod as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment